790 Knee Walker Brake Replacement and Installation
- Clip the end cover of the cable cover off the cable by the brake.
- Loosen the cable stop and remove.
- Remove the boot and spring.
- Pull the brake cable through the 2 cable guides under the frame of the 790 knee walker.
- Remove the cable from the tiller cable clip.
- Pull the outer cable cover back a few inches.
- Turn the upper cable adjuster until all the slots align.
- Swing the cable away from the brake handle and remove.
Video To Replace the 790 Knee Walker Brake Cable
Click for 790 Parts
at HME Medical Shop