Renegade Power Wheelchair renegadebl18cs
Features and Benefits
- Durable steel frame construction.
- Standard swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest.
- Standard seats are height adjustable and feature 25 degrees of recline.
- Removable flip-up armrests are height, width and angle adjustable.
- Programmable Dynamic controller with simple, common connectors.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm.
- Standard seat belt and anti-tip wheels for added safety.
- Standard flip-up footplate with adjustable height and angle.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy "freewheel" operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 20 miles
- Turning Radius: 31"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Length: 37"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 49"
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23"
- Controller: Dynamic A50A
- Motor: Two 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 35AH
- Charger: 5 Amp Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheels: 10" x 3"
Limited Lifetime on Frame | 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components | 6 Month Limited on Battery