Phoenix Heavy Duty Power Scooter | 4 Wheel
Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries
Semi-reclining Captain's seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options
Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
Quick-release pins allow easy seat removal
Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage
Positioning belt included
Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward
Black, flat-free, non-marking wheels
Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, and enhanced obstacle handling
Controller is protected by metal frame
Easy freewheel operation
Slide-out battery tray
Limited Lifetime on Frame | 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components | 6 Month Limited on Battery
If you're seeking an easy, transportable mobility option that's ideal for outdoor use, but need a weight capacity greater than 300 pounds, the Drive Medical Phoenix HD 4 is perfect for you. The Phoenix HD 4 has the highest weight capacity in the market for travel scooters and combines easy portability with a 350 lb. weight capacity to accommodate a greater variety of users. The Phoenix HD 4 is lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. The scooter can be disassembled quickly and easily into four easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck or van to take shopping or on vacation. The Phoenix HD 4 offers great features which include color change panels in red and blue and ergonomic "finger-pull" throttle control to make operating the scooter easier if you experience limited strength or dexterity in your hands. The Phoenix HD 4 also includes a headlight for enhanced safety and solid, flat-free tires for worry-free use. You can adjust the height of the Phoenix HD's comfortable stadium-style seat which has attractive two-tone upholstery and armrests that can be adjusted in width and angle. The Phoenix HD also provides top performance with its 4 mph top speed and 15 mile maximum cruising range. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Includes interchangeable color panels in Red and Blue
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery and fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Easy freewheel operation
- Actual Product Weight: 129 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Base Weight: 98 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 20AH
- Battery Weight: 31 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 1.5A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 3.75"
- Heaviest Piece: 46 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 3600rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 23"
- Primary Product Color: Red, Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Weight: 21 lbs
- Seat Width: 17.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"-22"
- Turning Radius: 54"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # phoenixhd4