Drive ZooMe Flex Compact Folding Travel 4 Wheel Scooter | Blue
Limited Lifetime on Frame | 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components | 6 Month Limited on Battery
The ZooMe Flex is the perfect option for on the go lifestyles combining an ultra-lightweight design and its "Flex" feature for single motion folding and unfolding for transport. No need to assemble or disassemble like most travel scooters! The compact design allows you to easily transport the scooter in the trunk of your car or for storage. The 4-wheel design allows for optimal stability on all types of terrain. Additionally, the ZooMe Flex comes with an angle adjustable delta tiller to position the controls in the ideal driving position, and provide easy throttle control for users with limited dexterity. Get out there with the new ZooMe Flex!Features and Benefits
- Ultra-lightweight for superior portability
- Quick and easy "Flex" folding design for transport and storage in one easy motion
- High-gloss shrouds for a protective finish
- Easy throttle control
- Delta tiller for users with limited dexterity
- Auto-folding seat with padded, adjustable armrests and fold down back
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Easy-to-adjust tiller angle places the scooter's controls in the ideal position
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety
- Actual Product Weight: 58.6 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Base Weight: 53.6 lbs
- Batteries: 25.9V 10AH
- Battery Weight: 5 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 2A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: PG S Drive 45A
- Freewheel Mode: No
- Front Wheels: 6" x 1.5"
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Heaviest Piece: 53.6 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 13 miles
- Motor: 24V x 120W
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 37"
- Overall Product Width: 18"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 7" x 2.35"
- Seat Depth: 15"
- Seat Width: 16.75"
- Turning Radius: 53"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # flex