Adult Wenzelite Anterior Safety Roller by Wenzelite
Availability: Out of stock
Features and Benefits
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates breaking mechanism
- When brake is engaged, the break stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages if patient stumbles
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
Model # CE 1000 B
- Handlebar (Height): 29-36".
- Width: 21.5.
- Inside Handle Grip (Width): 17".
- Base Opened (Depth): 25".
- Product Weight: 16 lbs.