Adult Blue Anterior Safety Roller by Wenzelite
Availability: Out of stock
Features and Benefits
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates breaking mechanism
- When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages if patient stumbles
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
Model # CE 1000 NBL
- Handlebar (Height): 28"-35" .
- Width: 20".
- Inside Handle Grip (Width): 15".
- Base Opened (Depth): 25".
- Product Weight: 12 lbs.