Pediatric Black Adjustable Width Anterior Safety Roller by Wenzelite
Availability: Out of stock
Features and Benefits
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates breaking mechanism
- When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the breaking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
Model # PE 1000 XL
- Handlebar (Height): 23"-29".
- Width: 22.5"-27.5".
- Inside Handle Grip (Width): 17.5"-22.5".
- Base Opened (Depth): 25".
- Product Weight: 18 lbs. .