Customer Service and Return Policies & Procedures
Email: [email protected]
Chat: click here to chat! - chat box will appear on your right!
Call: 1-800-258-6313, we are available 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping and Delivery
Shipping PolicyHME Medical Shop ships products through UPS, FedEx, or USPS. We choose the carrier that can ship to you the most efficiently and quickly! Shipping is available to businesses or residences. Orders weighing over 150 lbs may be shipped by a specialty delivery service in your area. More information about speciality shipping is provided with each order. All purchases will be be sent a shipping confirmation with a tracking number for your order.Same Day Shipping!Purchases made before 1pm EST ship same day with QuickShip, all other orders ship within 48-72 hours. We provide quick and easy delivery, servicing 98% of the continental United States in 5 days or less.Free Shipping!HME Medical Shop offers free ground shipping for all purchases. Shipping times can vary. To ensure your prompt delivery, we ship from 4 strategically placed distribution centers located in California, Georgia, South Carolina, Texas and New York.
- Privacy & Security
- For each visitor to HMEMedicalShop.com, our web server automatically recognizes your IP address and browser version. We collect the e-mail address of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, user specific information on what pages consumers’ access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual consumer and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail, calling or writing, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
- Returns & Replacements
- New or Unused Product (Excludes Power Wheelchairs, Parts, and Scooters Products)
- New or unused product can be exchanged within 30 days from invoice date with no restocking fee. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to returns. The following terms and conditions apply: Customer pays for freight to return the product. Product should be in the condition it was received, unused, and in the original box and/or packaging except for Bath Safety products. The original packaging for Bath and Toiletry products cannot be returned once used or opened. Credit will be given for the product but not the original freight. Standard freight policy applies to new orders. A 25% restocking fee applies to returns between 31 and 60 days after invoice date., items between 60 and 90 days will be appiled a 50% restocking fee. Items are not eligible for return after 90 days. Used items are also not eligible for return, though are covered under their respective warranties.
- Returns & Replacements For Power Mobility and Scooters
- New or unused Power Mobility products that have been shipped to a residential address can be returned within 15 days from invoice date and a 25% restocking fee will apply. The provider is responsible for ensuring that the product is new, unused and in saleable condition. The customer is responsible for packaging as to ensure that the product is not damaged during return shipping. We will arrange for return shipping with a freight carrier of our choice. Freight charges and the restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties. If the Product arrives damaged or in non-working condition no restocking or return shipping charges are applicable. In the case of an item damaged during shipping a claim will be filed on behalf of the customer.
- Replacement Parts
- Replacement Parts are available to be returned for store credit. The buyer will be responsible for shipping the part back to HME Medical Shop.
- Secure Shopping
- You can shop at HME Medical Shop with confidence. We have partnered with First Data, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.The FirstData Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- Account Information
- By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
- Log In or Create an Account