Box of Medline Biomask Antiviral Face Masks BIOM2001AZ
Availability: Out of stock
Biomask Antiviral Face Masks
BiomaskTM inactivates 99.99% of tested influenza viruses on 5 minutes contact with the surface of the face mask.
- Tested on specific seasonal flu viruses, Pandemic H1N1*, Avian* and Swine* & Equine*, the Biomask has a hydrophilic plastic coating that rapidly absorbs aerosol droplets away from the outer surface of the mask.
- The first and second layers of the mask are treated with different compounds that inactivate influenza viruses.
- Rapid absorption ensures the influenza A & B viruses are wicked away from the outer surface.
- In the outer active layer, viruses are inactivated by exposure to a low pH environment.
- Meets ASTM F2100-07 standard: High Barrier surgical face mask.
- Available in a convex-shaped mask with ear adjustments and anti-fog nose flap, and universal standard flat mask with pleats. *Mask tested against Human (H1N1), A/Brisbane/59/2007; Human (H1N1), A/Wisconsin/10/98; Human (H1N1), A/New Jersey/8/76; Human (H3N2), A/Brisbane/10/2007; Human (H3N2), A/Wisconsin/67/2005; Human, B/Florida/4/2006; Human B/Lee/40; Pandemic H1N1, A/California/07/09; Human (H2N2), A/2/Japan/305/57; Avian (H5N1), NIBRG-14; Duck (H5N2), A/Duck/PA /10218/84; Avian (H9N2), Turkey/Wisconsin/66; Swine (H1N1), A/Swine/1976/31; Equine (H3N8), A/Equine/2/Miami/63; and Human (H1N1) A/PR/8/34. This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.